2. scattered here and there: kalat, kalat-kalat, nagkalat, nakakalat, layu-layo, hiwa- hiwalay
1. to reward: maggantimpala, gantimpalaan, magpabuya, pabuyaan
2. to repay, to pay: magbayad, bayaran
3. to make a fair return for anything lost, damage done, hurt received, etc., to recompensate: magbayad, bayaran, pagbayaran, makinabang, pakinabangan
1. a payment: bayad, kabayaran, upa, kaupahan
2. a compensation: gantimpala, bayad-pagal
3. a reward: pabuya, gantimpala
1. kaya competence, ability
2. kaya' conj. perhaps, maybe, so, that's why, therefore. Kaya ako naparito... I have come here so that.... Kaya siya... That's why... mod. perchance, perhaps, might, expresses doubt or possibility of choice). Ano kaya ang iniutos mo sa kanya? What perchance did you order him to do?. Baka kaya nawala siya. He might have gotten lost.
ended, finished, totally lost or sold (at auction or by default or by terms of commerce)
defeated, beaten, surpassed matalo (ma-)
to be defeated, to lose. Natalo sila sa basketbol. They lost the basketball game. mangtalo, talunin (mang-:-in)
to defeat, to surpass, to win over. Baka talunin ka ni Juan. John might defeat you.
1. ligaw, courtship lumigaw (-um)
to court, to woo. Lumigaw siya sa magandang dalaga. He courted a beautiful girl. manligaw, iligaw (mang-:i-) to court, to woo. Lagi siyang nanliligaw ng mga babae. He is always courting girls.
2.) ligaw, maligaw (ma-)
to get lost, to stray. Naligaw siya sa lunsod. He got lost in the city. manligaw, iligaw (mang-:i-) to guide to the wrong way. Iniligaw ng tsuper ang pasahero. The driver took the passengers the wrong way.
jag, dent, notch, nick bungi'
toothless, missing tooth
nabungi, mabungi (ma-) Nabungi siya. He lost his tooth.
not any, absent, nothing p
there is none
mawala (ma-) to be lost (missing), to disappear. Nawala ang pitaka ni Henry. Henry's wallet was lost.