5. act of telling, account: pagsasalaysay, pagkukuwento
influence of thought and feelings on good actions: inspirasyon, pampasigla
1. a mixture of thought and feeling: damdamin
2. feeling, esp. refined or tender feeling: damdamin, pagkaunawa
3. personal opinion: kuru-kuro, palagay, opinyon
1. pala, shovel, spade
2. pala part. so, as in Ikaw pala, meaning, it is you; an exclamation of surprise
3. pala part. when used after hindi, expresses contrast with one's expectation, a reversal. Ang isip ko'y balat lamang ng itlog ito, hindi pala, kundi itlog na buo. I thought this was only an eggshell, but no, it was a whole egg.
idea, belief p.v. to think. Akala ko'y kumain ka na. I thought you had already eaten.
mag-akala, akalain (mag-:-in) to believe, to presume, to think, to conceive, to imagine. Huwag kang mag-akalang ako ay taksil. Don't get the idea that I'm unfaithful. Baka akalain mong ako ay taksil. You might think I'm unfaithful.