a bag or case filled with feathers, down, or other soft materials: unan
a cotton or linen cover pulled over a pillow: punda, punda, punda ng unan
bread baked as one piece: pan, pan de unan
1. a dish, usually round, that is almost flat: plato, pinggan
2. small plate (sauce): platito
3. food served to one person at a meal: isang platong pagkain, putahe
4. dishes : mga pinggan
5. a piece of metal or other form of material with false teeth set into it: pustiso
6. a thin flat sheet or piece of metal: plantsa, ohas, pohas
7. a thin, flat piece of metal on which something is engraved: klitse
8. a thin sheet of glass coated with chemicals that are sensitive to light: plaka, negatibo
9. in baseball, the homebase: hombeis, hombeys, lubigan, lubigang unan
to cover with a thin layer of gold, silver or some other metal: magtubog (itubog) sa ginto (pilak)
turned over, bent, inclined bumiling (-um-)
to turn around. Bumiling ka. Turn over.
mabiling (ma-) to be turned aside. Nabiling ang mukha niya sa lakas ng sampal. His head was turned aside by the force of the slap. His face was swung aside by the force of the slap. magbiling, bilingin, ibiling (mag-:-in, i-)
to turn over, to turn around. Ibiling mo ang ulo ng bata sa unan. Turn the head of the child on the pillow.
magburda, burdahan (mag-:-an) to embroider. Burdahan mo ang punda ng unan. Embroider the pillowcase.
act of reclining against an object magsandal, isandal (mag-:i-)
to place (something or someone) in a reclining or leaning position against a support. Isandal mo ang iyong likod sa unan. Lean your back against the pillow.